Animal Control Issues

The following link to an article published in the Post Gazette highlights animal control and rabies incidents in Southwestern Pennsylvania:

The borough does not have an animal control officer and residents are advised to contact a professional contractor or the Western Pennsylvania Humane Society or another organization dedicated to animals to deal with wildlife issues. In an emergency situation you may contact the police department by calling 911.