Borough Of Forest Hills Police Department
Welcome to the Forest Hills Police Department’s Webpage. I hope you find the information useful. Thank you for visiting
Charles Williams, Chief of Police
- It shall be the ultimate goal and mission of the Forest Hills Borough Police Department to provide quality police services to all visitors and residents of the Borough of Forest Hills on a consistently fair and just basis.
- Through a partnership of community - police integration, the philosophy of Community Oriented Policing will become a living concept and frame of reference that will permeate the ranks' of the department and be recognized as the means by which community problems will be addressed and successfully resolved.
- Every person, regardless of race, color, creed, sexual orientation and/or physical or mental disability shall be treated with dignity and respect whether he/she has engaged in criminal activity or not.
- Each and every Forest Hills Borough Police Officer shall always bear in mind the fact that he/she is an ambassador for the Borough of Forest Hills and as such, shall conduct himself/herself properly at all times, whether on duty or off duty. Department personnel shall make every effort to render assistance and protect all persons, regardless of one's personal opinions, biases and/or prejudices.
- Dignity ard respect for all mankind has been the foundation on which this department has been constructed and upon this foundation we shall build a police department, which is held in the highest esteem, above reproach, considerate and with vision.
- The mission of the Forest Hills Borough Police Department, in short is to constantly improve and to forever keep in mind the fact that every member of this department is charged with the responsibility of keeping peace and tranquility as the norm and unrest, crime and disruption as the unacceptable.
The complete Mission Statement can be found here.